Participants are welcome to submit abstracts.
Abstracts should be written according
to the instructions below and will be reviewed for acceptance by the Organizing Committee.
Please specify if you would prefer an Oral or Poster presentation.
The authors will be informed in due time whether their abstract/s have been accepted,
and whether for oral or poster presentation.
Inclusion of abstracts in the scientific program and abstract book is dependent
on payment of registration fees.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS: December 20, 2007
Abstracts must be submitted in English, by e-mail to the e-mail address:
and should be sent as an attachment to the e-mail message using a PC Compatible Program,
preferably Word for Windows, saved in .rtf or .doc formats.
Please note: Faxed abstracts cannot be accepted.
Preparation of abstracts:
- Title should be typed in CAPITAL LETTERS, bold and left aligned.
- Presenting authorís name should be underlined and bolded.
- Font: Times New Roman, size 12 points, single spacing.
- If submitting more than one abstract, each abstract must be sent as a separate
e-mail message and the title should indicate that these are separate abstracts,
i.e. JILL BROWN ABSTRACT 1; JILL BROWN ABSTRACT 2; etc.
- Abstracts should be no longer than one A4 size page.
- Please use the following margins:
Right and Left - 4 cm
Top and Bottom - 2.54 cm
- References may be inserted within the space allocated for the abstract but no figures,
diagrams or frames are acceptable.
- The book of Abstracts will be included in the Symposium material provided to
each participant on arrival at the Dead Sea.