1. Ganot, N., Redko, B., Gellerman, G., and Tshuva, E. Y. (2015) Anti-proliferative Activity for the Combination of Salan Ti(IV) Complexes with other Organic and Inorganic Anticancer Drugs against HT-29 and NCL-H1229 Cells: Synergism with Cisplatin. RSC. Adv. 5:7874.
2. Meker, S., Margulis-Goshen, K., Weiss, E., Magdassi, S., and Tshuva, E. Y. (2012) High Antitumor Activity of Highly Resistant Salan–Titanium(IV) Complexes in Nanoparticles: An Identified Active Species. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 51:10515. Selected for Cover; Selected as "HOT PAPER”
3. Manna, C. M. , Braitbard, O. , Weiss, E. , Hochman, J. , and Tshuva, E. Y. (2012) Cytotoxic Salan-Titanium(IV) Complexes: High Activity Towards A Range of Sensitive and Drug Resistant Cell Lines and Mechanistic Insights. Chem. Med. Chem. 7:703.
4. Glasner, H. and Tshuva, E. Y. (2011) A Marked Synergistic Effect in Antitumor Activity of Salan Titanium(IV) Complexes Bearing Two Differently Substituted Aromatic Rings. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 133:16812
5. Shoshan, M. S., Shalev, D. E., Adriaens, W., Merkx, M. , Hackeng, T. M. and Tshuva, E. Y. (2011) NMR Characterization of a Cu(I)-Bound Peptide Model of Copper Metallochaperones: Insights on the Role of Methionine. Chem. Commun. 47: 6407
6. Peri, D., Meker, S., Shavit, M., and Tshuva, E. Y. (2009) Synthesis, Characterization, Cytotoxicity, and Hydrolytic Behavior of C2- and C1-Symmetrical Ti(IV) Complexes of Tetradentate Diamine Bis(phenolato) Ligands: A New Class of Anti-tumor Agents. Chem. Eur. J. 15:2403
7. Tshuva, E. Y. and Peri, D. (2009) Modern Cytotoxic Ti(IV) Complexes; Insights on the Enigmatic Involvement of Hydrolysis. Coord. Chem. Rev. 253:2098
8. Shavit, M., Peri, D., Manna, C. M., Alexander, J. S., and Tshuva, E. Y. (2007) Active Cytotoxic Reagents Based on Non-Metallocene Non-Diketonato Well-Defined C2-Symmetrical Titanium Complexes of Tetradentate Bis(phenolato) Ligands. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 129:12098.